Manipulation Under Anesthesia (MUA)
Introducing Manipulation Under Anesthesia (MUA), a breakthrough pain relief technique offering NEW HOPE to pain sufferers the world over
Please, take a moment to look over the information contained on this site. Then give us a call at
(407) 442-1022 to schedule a consultation and see if you're a candidate for this remarkable treatment program. I look forward to seeing you soon!
If you suffer from any of the following, you may be a candidate for MUA:
- Chronic Pain
- Arm Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Hip Pain
- Elbow Pain
- Leg Pain
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Foot Pain
- Heel Pain
- Knee Pain
- Wrist Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Call us at (407) 442-1022 to schedule your consultation to see if you're a candidate for MUA
MUA is a research-based treatment, which means that the soundest scientific studies have been used to determine its effectiveness as a treatment for severe chronic pain. In fact, the research is ongoing, as top clinicians in the field constantly test and refine the procedure for optimal results.
Here's just a small sampling of what the studies have shown so far:
- 83% of patients with verified radiuculopathies reported significant improvement (Robert Mensor, MD)
- Patients with back pain a minimum of 10 years reported 87% recovery rate with MUA (Onlgy et al)
- 71% of MUA patients returned to normal activity after treatment (Bradford and Siehl)
How it Works
Eliminate Pain...even if you've tried "everything"
If you suffer from severe chronic pain, you need to understand that there is hope.
Manipulation under Anesthesia (MUA) is one of the most efficient and innovative pain relief treatments available today. Safe, effective, and painless, MUA is producing remarkable results for pain patients who had given up hope of ever living pain free-even for patients who had tried "everything"…including surgery.
Sleep like a baby right through your treatment
With anesthesia administered by a licensed anesthesiologist, MUA provides you with all the benefits of traditional chiropractic care without any of the "popping" sounds that-while completely safe--may make some patients a little nervous or uncomfortable. You will be under the care of a Board Certified Anesthesiologist throughout the entire process and recovery
More versatility means better results, faster
But MUA is much more than just "sedation chiropractic." MUA allows the doctor to work with damaged soft tissue deeper and more effectively, which means that you'll feel better faster.
In addition, the anesthesia benefits you and your doctor in the following ways:
- It eliminates muscle spasms to allow for increased spinal mobility
- It quells the pain receptors in your nerves that have been overactive due to your dysfunctional spine
- It creates total muscle relaxation so that your doctor can better work with your muscles and any existing scar tissue
Not only that, some clinical tests show that MUA has a remarkable 80-90% success rate with qualified patients.
Recover Quickly and Painlessly
At the conclusion of your treatment program, you should notice an increased range of motion very quickly. While there may be some mild temporary soreness-as though you'd just completed a rigorous exercise routine-typically, this fades fast. And if your pain was caused by adhesions or shortened tissues, you should experience significant change almost immediately.